Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chanting

I would love to have the ability to chant. When I chant a I feel a part of me that is so deep and that has been dormant. I no longer want that person to remain asleep. I want them to arise and join me. Ever since learning how to chant, I crave it in my daily routine. I have Syl's chanting c.d that I chant along with. One particular chant that I do everyday is the Mata Kali chant. it goes like this
"OM MATA KALI, KALI DRUGA MA"
"SRI MA, SRI MA, SRI MA, SIR"
It means:
"Oh Mother Kali, Kali Protective Mother
Beautiful Prosperous, Graceful Mother,
The power of Desire"
This chant means so much to me. When I hear it I feel a powerful energy come up from the earth, move up my feet and circulate my entire body. It is so grounding and comforting. http://gobodhiyoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment